Sample Personal Care Provider ResumePersonal care provider is the field of personal health care. Personal Care Provider means providing the health care residential service for patients, children's, senior citizen or families etc. This resumes gives the ideas and tips for the candidate applying for the post of personal care provider. This is illustration for the post of personal care provider.
Personal Care Provider Resume Example
26/27 Street Way,
Buena Vista, Virginia
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Ph: (1234) 987654321
I aim to acquire the position of personal care provider in famous association where I can utilize my previous job experience, knowledge and skills as well as educational qualification.
- Superb Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding personal home care treatment ability.
- Good language ability for English and Japanese etc.
- Excellent patient handling or treatment ability.
College of Health Science, Roanoke, VA
Associate Health Science Degree
1999 to 2003
Capon Manor Care Home, Capon Bridge, VA
Senior Personal Care Assistant:
2008 to present
- Help the patient ventilator as well as additional breathing support equipment.
- Teach and guide the junior personal care assistance.
- Assist the register nurse and doctors.
- Handle and assist the emergency patient service.
- Help in checking and basic maintenance of disability of hospital and residential patient equipment such as wheelchair, beds etc.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities.
Personal Care Assistant:
2004 to 2007
- Assisted the senior personal care assistance.
- Provided the service of required patient such as dressing, meal and more.
- Responsible for reporting the patients physical and mentally progress report to the senior doctors and nurses.
- Maintained the patient physical records as well as details for patients admit date to discharge date record.
- Performed additional tasks and duties.