Sample Genetic Engineering ResumeGenetic engineering means recombinant DNA by cutting up DNA molecules and splicing together fragments from more than one organism. It takes genes of one organism and put them into another. Because of this it provides a technique to cut DNA either randomly or at a number of sites. This is the sample resume for the fresher candidate who is willing to develop their career as a genetic engineer.
Genetic Engineering Resume Example
Fk2 54 Y, Falkirk
I am a qualified individual seeking a job for the genetic engineer with the opportunity of career growth to develop my skills and abilities in biotechnology.
- Through knowledge about the genetic engineering techniques and blotting techniques..
- Ability to use bioinformatics tools.
- Aptitude to develop new ideas.
- Ability to learn new techniques easily.
- Can handle DMX 600, Varian VI 300 and Bruker DPX 300.
Masters degree in Biotechnology,
WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY, Davenport, Washington
- Won Best Poster award on the topic "Single Nucleotide Polymorphism".
- Attended biotechnology work shop for 2 days.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:-
- Won silver medal in badminton championship held in college.
- Won the finals in doubles match of table tennis at inter college competition.